14th August 2015, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I get direct admission to study PhD in Anthropology in any university of India being a M.Sc candidate?

Dear Friends,
I am studying M.Sc in Anthropology and I want to do PhD in same domain. I want to know that I can get direct admission in any university of India? If yes then please let me know. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission to study PhD in Anthropology being a M.A. candidate?
  2. List of universities which offer PhD in Anthropology in India? Procedure of admission?
  3. Information about PhD in Anthropology for Nepalis student?
  4. Is there B.Sc in Anthropology available like that of M.Sc and PhD?
  5. Can I study PhD in Genetics if going to pursue M.Sc in Anthropology?
  6. Can I get direct admission in Kolhan University to study PhD with 60% in Post Graduation?
  7. Is there any direct admission scheme in IITs for PhD for university topper?
  8. Is M.Phil mandatory before PhD?
  9. List of correspondence universities which offer PhD in Anthropology in Delhi
  10. Is it possible to do direct Ph.D or I need to do M.Phil after M.Sc course?
  11. Difference between MSc and MA in anthropology?
  12. Can I do direct PhD after M.Sc IT or will have to do MCA first?
  13. Can I study PhD in Physics at IIT being a M.Sc 1st year student? List of institutes which offer PhD in Physics program in India?
  14. How to do Ph.D in chemistry after completing MSc with Chemistry -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Eligibility criteria, qualification required and scholarship to study M.Sc in Cambridge University, UK for B.Sc(Anthropology) student?
  16. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Bengali in India for M.A.(Bengali) candidate of Asian University of Bangladesh?
  17. Can I get admission to study Ph.D being an Associate Professor in Tribhuwan University, Nepal since last 15 years?
  18. Admission procedure, fee expenses and scholarships available to study PhD in Germany/UK for M.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate?
22nd August 2015, 05:37 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get direct admission to study PhD in Anthropology in any university of India being a M.Sc candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Friends,
I am studying M.Sc in Anthropology and I want to do PhD in same domain. I want to know that I can get direct admission in any university of India? If yes then please let me know. Thank you!
You are studying M.Sc in Anthropology so you are eligible for Ph.D course but you should not apply direct. You can apply through UGC NET exam.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.

There is no age criteria for Ph.D course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?