31st May 2014, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

DDCE, Utkal university provides PG in Anthropology? From when admission starts? Eligibility for PG in Anthropology?

whether ddce offering pg in anthropology ? if yes then when admission starts for this?how i ll know about this as i m staying in kharagpur ? i m an arts student.i have completed ba in public administration and i want to know whether i can do pg in anthropology ?

20th December 2017, 05:42 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: DDCE, Utkal university provides PG in Anthropology? From when admission starts? Eligibility for PG in Anthropology?

I am sorry to say that the above mentioned University does not offers Post Graduate course in Anthropology. So, you cannot opt for the Masters degree in Anthropology from the above mentioned University.

Below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria to do Post Graduation in Anthropology, just have a look over it.

Eligibility criteria to do Post Graduation in Anthropology:-

Candidates those who have completed their Bachelors degree in any discipline from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Masters degree in the same.
Most of the Universities require Graduation with Anthropology as a subject studied in Graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?