15th August 2015, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 10th to apply for JEXPO?

Hello Everyone,
Please let me know how many percentage I have to get in 10th so that I can apply for JEXPO for admission of Polytechnic Diploma course?

18th August 2015, 07:46 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 10th to apply for JEXPO?

JEXPO is a Polytechnic entrance examination which is conducted by West Bengal State Council of Technical Education (WBSCTE) for candidates who are interested to get admission for pursuing Diploma course. To be eligible to appear in JEXPO examination, the candidate must have completed 10th standard with an aggregate of at least 35% marks from a recognized board. So, If you have completed your 10th standard with minimum aggregate of 35% marks from a recognized board, you are eligible to appear in JEXPO examination.
18th August 2015, 11:20 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
Please let me know how many percentage I have to get in 10th so that I can apply for JEXPO for admission of Polytechnic Diploma course?
JEXPO entrance exam is conducted by West Bengal Council for Technical Education.

Those candidates who have passed matriculation/10th with Mathematics, Physical Science & English from Central or State Board recognized by Govt are eligible for JEXPO exam.

JEXPO exam doesn't require any percentage criteria.

Your age should be below 21 years.

http://webscte.org/home.html
10th June 2019, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Please, tell me that how much marks in 10th to admission polytechnic on west bengal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?