16th August 2015, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do post MBBS after BSc Nursing

is it possible to do post mbbs after bsc nursing

17th August 2015, 12:58 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do post MBBS after BSc Nursing

Yes Is it possible to do post MBBS after BSc Nursing.But you should have to fulfill the eligibility criteria as given.

Education Qualification

** Candidates must have subject combination in 10+2 should be Science with Physics, Chemistry, English and Biology.

** Candidates should be passed out in all these subjects individually.

** Candidates must have passed Inter degree should be from recognized board/university.

Age Requirement :-

** Minimum age should be 17 years.

** Maximum age allowed is 25 years.

Here I am suggesting you the names of some good Colleges offering MBBS course after BSc Nursing as give.

** JIPMER Campus
Dhanvantri Nagar, Gorimedu, Puducherry, 605006, India ‎
+91 413 227 2380 ‎

** University College of Medical Sciences
adjacent to GTB Hospital, Dilshad Garden, DL 110095, India ‎
+91 11 2258 2106 ‎

** Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences
Mgims Campus, Sevagram, Mythri Colony, Warud, Wardha, Maharashtra 442102, India ‎
+91 7152 284 341 ‎

** Kasturba Medical College
State Highway 65, Madhav Nagar, Manipal, Karnataka 576104, India ‎
+91 820 292 2532 ‎
17th August 2015, 02:30 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

MBBS stands for the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery. This is an undergraduate course for which so many entrance examinations are conducted at the national level.

After pursuing bachelor's degree in Nursing, you can apply for the entrance examinations of MBBS course. To be eligible for entrance exams, you must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Biology from a recognized board. Your percentage of marks should be also 50% in all these subject in 10+2. English must be one of the compulsory subjects.

Some of the entrance exams for MBBS are:

>>All Indian Pre Medical Test: This is conducted by the CBSE and the minimum age limit is 17 years and upper age limit is 25 years on 31st December of year of admission.

>>AIIMS Entrance exam conducted by AIIMS for 672 seats.

>>State Pre medical Tests conducted state board for government medical colleges in State.

The examinations for 2015 is over now, you must wait for 2016 notification of all these entrance examinations.
31st August 2015, 11:29 PM
namani suresh

hi frnd...
MBBS stands for the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery. This is an undergraduate course for which so many entrance examinations are conducted at the national level.

After pursuing bachelor's degree in Nursing, you can apply for the entrance examinations of MBBS course. To be eligible for entrance exams, you must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Biology from a recognized board. Your percentage of marks should be also 50% in all these subject in 10+2. English must be one of the compulsory subjects.

Some of the entrance exams for MBBS are:

>>All Indian Pre Medical Test: This is conducted by the CBSE and the minimum age limit is 17 years and upper age limit is 25 years on 31st December of year of admission.

>>AIIMS Entrance exam conducted by AIIMS for 672 seats.
19th February 2018, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

When will be the entrance exam for mbbs after bsc nursing in which month and the syllabus for that
28th May 2018, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

My name is vineetha. I have completed my bsc nursing. And I have one year hospital experience. My date of birth 07/11/1993 .
Am l eligible for post mbbs course. Can I write neet/allms exam. Could you give post mbbs course colleges in India. What is the procedure for apply for the course. Any other exam except neet/aiims ?
27th September 2018, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing gnm basically my stream was commerce . I want to become a doctor is there any chance to do MBBS after post basic or is there any other way to become a doctor .plz tell
22nd March 2019, 03:02 AM
Unregistered

Sir I'm bhagyaraj...im in 4th bsc nag...I'm intrest to study post mbbs ..Is there any chance in india... How it will apply and what is the syllabus...Which moth will apply this course...What are colleges available in india...
I want complete information about this course...

Thanking you sir

Yours obediently..
Bhagya raj
28th August 2019, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Recently I have seen story on Google that there will be lateral entry in mbbs after completing bsc nursing, AHS,BDS.is it true
19th April 2020, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

I completed my bsc nursing in 2019 and I was interest to do post MBBS now I can know about how to apply for post MBBS entrance and it is possible for me
9th September 2020, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

After GNM course can I do Bams or bhms course
9th September 2020, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

I complicated GNM course aim intersecting to do Bams or bhms course plz help me wt I can do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?