19th August 2015, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in MCI Screening Test to get certified if pursue MD(Cardiology) in UK?

Dear Sir,
I am pursuing MBBS in KMC and I want to study MD in Cardiology in UK. I would like to know that I have to give MCI Screening Test also to get certificate after completing MD course in UK?

Related Questions:
  1. Benefits of studying MBBS in Ukraine and Russia? MCI Screening Test is tough to qualify?
  2. Georgian MBBS is valid in India?
  3. Is there MCI screening test for PG degree from Ukraine? Is it possible to practice in India after studying there?
  4. Should I apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBBS in China if mandatory to appear MCI Screening Test?
  5. Whether Heibei United University, China is MCI recognized?
  6. I have finishing my MBBS from a recognized college in South India. Should I write the screening test separately to get registered under MCI?
  7. Good Universities in Ukraine, Czech, Italy etc. offering MBBS / MD / MS after 12th standard with science from India? Admission and fee?
  8. Can I study MBBS from USA after 12th with 78%?
  9. Do we have to give screening tests after completing post graduate degree from foreign institutions?
  10. Syllabus of STET exam screening test? Date of the screening test?
  11. Which country has a better scope to do MBBS outside India? Will I have to give screening test to practice in India?
  12. Which entrance is need to be cracked for D Pharmacy admission?
  13. Date of announcement of results of MCA screening exam? How to check the results online?
  14. After MBBS/MD from Ukraine, is it possible to practice in India? Is the MCI screening very tough ? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Whether I need to write any Screening test for doing MD in UK?
  16. List of colleges offering distance learning course for masters in public health?
  17. Best National Medical University in Ukraine for MBBS? Whether MCI screening for practice in India is tough?
  18. From where to get hall ticket for medical screening test?

29th August 2015, 07:23 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in MCI Screening Test to get certified if pursue MD(Cardiology) in UK?

Yes, you need to appear in the screening test of MCI after completion of your MD course in UK. However, this applies in the situation wherein you want to practice in India. If you want to practice in UK, then there is no need to appear in the screening test. The MCI screening test is conducted to know the potential of the candidates who has pursued course in abroad and want to get the license to practice in India.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?