11th November 2014, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply in B.Sc, B.Tech or B.H.M.S program if pursuing 12th Science from NIOS? Whether NIOS degree has any value in UK and US?

hi
i m ranajith 24 m frm india. i passed 11th science and failed in 12th science aftr that i hav done one profession course and currently i m working.now i m planning to pass my 12th science.
i got admisson for the 12th science in NIOS national institute of open schooling. i want to to go Bsc or B-Techor BHMS doctor program.so wil i get admisson to these mentioned field like medical , Bsc aftr passing 12th from NIOS.

One more question i hav

Does NIOS degree recognised in Abroad like US,UK? NIOS is open schooling distance degree.

Thnx for ur earliest attention.

11th April 2015, 12:32 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply in B.Sc, B.Tech or B.H.M.S program if pursuing 12th Science from NIOS? Whether NIOS degree has any value in UK and US?

Can I apply in B.Sc, B.Tech or B.H.M.S program if pursuing 12th Science from NIOS?

Yes, you can apply for B.Sc, B.tech or BHMS and all other course after pursuing 12th science from NIOS.

Whether NIOS degree has any value in UK and US?

Yes, student who passed 12th standard from NIOS are eligible to continue their study in abroad. They can also apply for student VISA, so there is nothing to worry about.
11th April 2015, 10:15 AM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply in B.Sc, B.Tech or B.H.M.S program if pursuing 12th Science from NIOS? Whether NIOS degree has any value in UK and US?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi
i m ranajith 24 m frm india. i passed 11th science and failed in 12th science aftr that i hav done one profession course and currently i m working.now i m planning to pass my 12th science.
i got admisson for the 12th science in NIOS national institute of open schooling. i want to to go Bsc or B-Techor BHMS doctor program.so wil i get admisson to these mentioned field like medical , Bsc aftr passing 12th from NIOS.

One more question i hav

Does NIOS degree recognised in Abroad like US,UK? NIOS is open schooling distance degree.

Yes, Of course.

You are eligible to join B.Sc, B.Tech or B.H.M.S program if pursuing 12th Science from NIOS.

You can also pursue education in abroad as well, if you have done 12th class from NIOS.
15th April 2015, 10:02 PM
amtul khan
Member+

Thumbs up Re: Can I apply in B.Sc, B.Tech or B.H.M.S program if pursuing 12th Science from NIOS? Whether NIOS degree has any value in UK and US?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi

One more question i hav

*Obviously you can pursue B.sc, B.Tech or BHMS and all other course after pursuing 12th science from NIOS.
You are eligible to take any of those courses..
*You can easily pursue your higher education in abroad .,If you are willing to get your education done in abroad you can go for doing your higher education .,And last but not the least yes your certificate will be considered as a recognised degree in india as well as in abroad..
10th September 2019, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Is Bi.p.c with NIOS maths student eligible for Engineering course?
19th January 2021, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Nios is free education like State govt
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?