26th August 2015, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Preferable Optional subject for Civil Services Aptitude Test for B.Tech(Materials and Metallurgical Engineering) final year student?

Hello Sir,
I am B.Tech final year student of Materials and Metallurgical Engineering. I would like to appear for Civil Services Aptitude Test. Kindly suggest me which subject I should prefer to as an Optional?

10th September 2015, 02:07 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Preferable Optional subject for Civil Services Aptitude Test for B.Tech(Materials and Metallurgical Engineering) final year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I am B.Tech final year student of Materials and Metallurgical Engineering. I would like to appear for Civil Services Aptitude Test. Kindly suggest me which subject I should prefer to as an Optional?
You have completed B.E in Materials and Metallurgical Engineering so you are eligible for Civil Services exam. You can choose Anthropology subject because there is no subject related to Materials and Metallurgical Engineering in optional or main papers.

Civil Services exam is conducted by Union Public Service Commission. Civil Services exam is conducted one time in a year.

Those candidates who have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university are eligible for Civil Services exam.

Age criteria:

For General: 21 to 30 years
For OBC: 21 to 33 years
For SC/ST: 21 to 35 years

No. of attempts:

For General: 3
For OBC: 7
For SC/ST: No Restriction

Selection process for Civil Services exam:

1)Preliminary test
2)Mains exam
3)Personal interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?