9th September 2015, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Winter Training in BEL being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?

Hello,
Please tell me the procedure to do Training in Winter in BEL as I am a student of 3rd year B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Winter Training in BEL being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? -- [New]
  2. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Training in BEL for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in BEL for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student? Detailed information, last date of application and duration of Training?
  4. Companies offering Winter Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student? Procedure to apply for it?
  5. List of companies which offer Winter Training to B.Tech 3rd year student in Srinagar? Procedure to apply?
  6. Procedure of enrolling into a training programme for 3rd year student?
  7. Procedure to apply for Winter Internship in Infosys for B.E.(IT) 3rd year student?
  8. Companies offering Winter Training related to Communication for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  9. How to do training in MNCs in B.tech 3rd year?
  10. What is the procedure to apply for Winter Training in CESE Kolkata? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student
  11. Selection procedure of training at BEL kotdwara?
  12. Procedure to apply for Training in NTPC, Kota for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  13. Detailed information about winter vocational training in NTPC being 3rd year Mechanical engineer?
  14. Implant Winter Training for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  15. Procedure to apply for training in BHEL for 3rd Year Engineering Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to take industrial training in Winter Vacation? I am a 3rd year production engineering student
  17. Is it possible for me to do the winter training in ECE core companies while having 72% marks?
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in L&T for B.Tech(CE) 3rd year student?
16th September 2015, 12:21 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Winter Training in BEL being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?

BEL is a very well established PSU company. So it is not easy to get training from such a company.

Here is the complete details about training :

Training procedure in BEL --

-You have to visit their officials and get detail of the same

- First make a letter from your college to training and placement department

- Then you have to send that letter to BEL organization in which you want to do training

- If you receive an acknowledgement letter from the company, get it signed by the head of your institution and also get an NOC or the No Objection Certificate prepared from the Training and Placement cell of your college.

-Now send the Acknowledgement letter and the NOC back to the company.

For any other query feel free to contact at following address

Address--
Bharat Electronics Ltd
Panchkula
Phase III
Plot No 405
Industrial Area
Haryana 134 113
India
Tel: (+91 172) 258 82 52
(+91 172) 258 84 00
Fax: (+91 172) 259 45 48
(+91 172) 259 14 63
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?