10th September 2015, 11:52 AM
RAMKUMARSELVI

Details of SAP course along with placement?

I need course details about sap and with placements after doing sap in any it companys all over bangalore chennai hyderabad like this places... With the package of3.5 per anum

29th October 2015, 12:39 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of SAP course along with placement?

SAP is a ERP Technology under which there are number of modules in which a candidate can get trained and look for placements. To the best of my knowledge, many of the companies are recruiting only experienced candidates on SAP. However there are some top companies which will recruit fresher candidates on SAP.

You did not mention your highest level of academic qualification. If you had mentioned,I would have suggested the best module to opt for SAP on the basis of your subjects.

However the following are some of the best modules in SAP.

SAP in FICO
SAP in Sales and Distribution
SAP in Material Management
SAP in ABAP
SAP in Human Capital Management
SAP Basis
SAP APO
SAP HANA
SAP WMS
SAP CRM
SAP SRM
SAP Security etc.

There are so many training institutes in India that will give training to candidates on SAP. They will also provide placement assistance and resume preparation tips. Visit the popular training institutes and they will assist you with what module to choose on the basis of your previous academic qualification.

Yes. As a fresher you will be given on 3.5 per anum in top companies. You should be a Graduate to get job on the basis of SAP. Some companies will hire Graduates or Post Graduates and offer training on SAP and then assign to project.

There is good scope for candidates in the field of SAP. There are many job opportunities in India and Abroad as well. Only thing is you should be expert in terms of knowledge of your chosen module.

You can go upto 10 Lacs package within a span of 3-4 years in this field.
23rd February 2018, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

I have completed MCA i want to learn sap course in this which module is best to got a placement in mnc companies
5th December 2019, 06:39 PM
shiv56

The duration of the SAP Training Course ranges from 4 -6 weeks( 6 months )and is designed for fresher’s who want to make career in this field as well as for corporate employees who want to update their skill for a more rewarding career.

CETPA provides the most stimulating opportunities for getting trained by expert trainers to students who enroll for its best SAP Training Centre in Noida and this training is designed to meet up the requirements of the industries.

MODULES IN SAP You can learn many courses in SAP from CETPA as per your need and priority. List of SAP Courses is as follows:
SAP ABAP
SAP BASIS
SAP SD
SAP HANA
SAP SCM and many more.

Cetpa provides multiple facilities for the students enrolled in SAP training course in Noida with a globally recognized SAP training certification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?