10th September 2015, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study M.Sc(Statistics) being a B.Sc(Maths, Statistics and Computer Science) 2nd year student?

Sir,
I am doing my B.Sc 2nd Year with Maths, Statistics and Computer science. I would like to do M.Sc in Statistics. Can you tell me what is the procedure for getting admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study B.Sc(Statistics) for 12th Computer Science student? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. B.E., B.Sc, BCA or Diploma which is better to study Computer Science for 2nd PUC student?
  3. Admission in 2nd year of Agriculture Diploma for 12th Computer Science student?
  4. How to prepare for GATE exam? Which subjects should I study for GATE exam? I am a 2nd year computer science student
  5. How to get the study material of Computer Science GATE?
  6. Will it be good to study MBA after B.Sc Computer Science? In which field should I pursue MBA?
  7. Internship at Tata Steel for Computer Science 2nd year student?
  8. Is my decision correct to do MBA after B.Sc Computer Science?
  9. Can I get admission into 2nd year for B.Tech after JELET? I am a first year BSc computer science student
  10. How to study computer science after finishing HS 2nd year in Arts stream
  11. Eligibility to study B.Sc in Statistics for a candidate who has completed Higher Secondary with Biological Science?
  12. What to get direct admission in 2nd in 2nd year? I am pursuing B.Tech computer science
  13. How to get admission in computer engineering after scoring 63.48 in computer science diploma?
  14. Should I study PGDCA course after completing 3 years B.Sc(Computer Science)? Is there any entrance exam available to get admission in Kerala? Job opportunities on basis of this course?
  15. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure of doing internship in IITH(Hyderabad)? I'm B.Tech(computer science) 2nd year student -- [Most Discussed]
  16. can I get admission in 2nd year B.Tech computer science after completing my first year BCA? Which exam should I write for admission in B.Tech 2nd year?
  17. MCA or M.Sc(Computer Science) which is better to study for B.Sc(Computer Science) graduate?
  18. Detailed process of admission in B.E computer 2nd year after completing BSc Computer Science?
6th October 2015, 12:47 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study M.Sc(Statistics) being a B.Sc(Maths, Statistics and Computer Science) 2nd year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am doing my B.Sc 2nd Year with Maths, Statistics and Computer science. I would like to do M.Sc in Statistics. Can you tell me what is the procedure for getting admission?
Sorry that you are ineligible to get admission to M.Sc in Statistics. Since, you are studying B.Sc 2nd with this qualification you cannot get admission to the Mater Degree course. You are required to appear in the final semester or complete B. Sc to be eligible for M.Sc in Statistics course. Please be patience and try to score good marks in remaining semester. Please, refer the M.Sc Statistics eligibility criteria below,

- A graduate from any discipline with 50% in science stream are eligible to apply. Final year graduate students can also apply, provided they have scored a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in the preceding examination.

- 5% relaxation will be allowed to the applicants belonging from backward class and physically handicapped only.

- You should studied Statistics/Mathematics subject at 12th standard and Graduation level as well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?