10th September 2015, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Colleges which offer M.Pharmacy course in Russia to a candidate who has secured 6 Bands in IELTS?

Dear Sir,
I have completed my B.Pharmacy and now I want to study M.Pharmacy in Russia. Actually I want to know is there any college in Russia which can accept 6 Bands of IELTS for study M.Pharmacy?

Related Questions:
  1. Universities offering MS in US for a candidate who has scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and secured 67% in B.Pharmacy?
  2. Universities which offer MBA in USA to a candidate who has secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  3. Is it possible to study in Australia if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and 5 Bands in Writing?
  4. Admission in Australia, Germany and USA for a candidate who has secured 5 Bands in IELTS?
  5. Admission in Pharmacy Technician Diploma at Canada for a candidate who has secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  6. Possibility to get Student Visa to study MS in Canada for a candidate who has secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  7. Can I study in abroad if secured 5 Bands in IELTS and 49% in 12th?
  8. Which course should I choose in Canada if secured 74.67% in 12th Medical and 6.5 Bands in IELTS? Scope and colleges of that course?
  9. Requirements to study in Australia for a candidate who has secured 65% in 10th ICSE? Bands required in IELTS?
  10. When I will get Student Visa to study M.Sc in Germany if secured 7.0 Bands in IELTS?
  11. Can I get admission in MacEwan University, Canada if completed 12th from Open School and secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  12. List of universities which offer MS(CSE) in USA for B.Tech(EE) graduate who has 10 backlogs having secured 6 Bands in IELTS and scored 288 marks in GRE?
  13. Minimum marks required in 12th PCM to study B.Tech in Canada for a candidate who has secured 6 Bands in IELTS? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I get student visa to study in Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and 65% in 12th PCB?
  15. Can I study MS(Mechanical Engineering) in Germany if scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and secured 65% in B.E.? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. In which college I will get admission to study B.Tech in Vancouver if secured 7 Bands in IELTS?
  17. Can I get admission to study Post Graduation in Germany if secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS and 3.648 CGPA in B.Sc(CS)?
  18. Is it possible for me to get Visa for studying abroad with 5.5 bands in IELTS? -- [Most Discussed]
26th July 2023, 04:23 AM
SheldonPatrickEverson

Default Re: Colleges which offer M.Pharmacy course in Russia to a candidate who has secured 6 Bands in IELTS?

Yes, there are a number of colleges in Russia that accept 6 bands of IELTS for study M.Pharmacy. Here are a few examples:
  • Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University: This university is located in Moscow and is one of the most prestigious medical universities in Russia. They accept 6 bands of IELTS for study M.Pharmacy.

• Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University: This university is also located in Moscow and is another top medical university in Russia. They accept 6 bands of IELTS for study M.Pharmacy.

• Kazan Federal University: This university is located in Kazan and is a large and well-respected university. They accept 6 bands of IELTS for study M.Pharmacy.

• Novosibirsk State University: This university is located in Novosibirsk and is a leading research university in Russia. They accept 6 bands of IELTS for study M.Pharmacy.[COLOR=var(--bard-color-on-surface-variant)][/COLOR]

In addition to these universities, there are many other colleges in Russia that accept 6 bands of IELTS for study M.Pharmacy. You can find a list of these colleges on the websites of the Russian Ministry of Education and the Russian Federal Agency for Education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?