10th April 2015, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam should I appear to study M.Pharma in Canada/Europe/US? Procedure to get admisison?

Sir,
I am B.Pharma last year student and I want to Study my PG at Canada or Europe or US. So what should I have to do for doing M.Pharma and also I have not financial problem so please tell me exams either I give GRE or IELTS?

25th April 2015, 09:10 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam should I appear to study M.Pharma in Canada/Europe/US? Procedure to get admisison?

You need to appear in GRE as well as one of the English proficiency tests between IELTS and TOEFL. This is because most of the foreign institutes take into consideration the scores in GRE and TOEFL or IELTS. So you need to give both GRE and IELTS. However, certain foreign universities ask for 16 years of education which means 10th, 10+2 and four years of graduation. SO if your B.Pharma was of 3 years duration, you need to complete your post graduation in India and then go for M.Pharma in those universities or go for universities which accept three years of graduation. If you want to be a licensed pharmacist, you need to give the screening tests conducted by the concerned country's medical council like for USA it is NAPLEX and FPGEE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?