12th March 2015, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scholarship available for B.Sc microbiology students? Details of such scholarship?

Sir/Mam,

Is there any scholarship available for bsc microbiology running or completed students
and what are the criteria for applying for this
scholarship.what are the necessary details required
for applying?

It will be thankful if u clear my doubts.....

15th March 2015, 11:27 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is there any scholarship available for B.Sc microbiology students? Details of such scholarship?

In general there is no particular Scholarship that is provided by the Government.
The only Scholarship that you can get is the Scholarship that is given by the University where you study.
If you are in the Top Three of your course from the University then the University provides a Scholarship to the student due to his excellence.
So if you are a ranked student then you will be eligible to get a Scholarship.
The Government itself does not give any Scholarship to the students.
Scholarship Program is available for the Master Degree Students and the PhD Scholars.
So you can also apply for Scholarship if you want to pursue Master Degree in the future.
These are the opportunities there is for all the aspiring students who want to join a Scholarship Program.
So work hard and make sure you are having good knowledge in your Subject Domain to stand a chance to get a Scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?