12th September 2015, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Can i get UGC approved certificate of my college through internet?

Sir,

I am studying in techno India university in kolkata. I want to apply for education loan on my local bank. But in bank they are asking for UGC approved certificate of my university. Is it available on internet?

12th September 2015, 09:26 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get UGC approved certificate of my college through internet?

There are many Techno India institutes in Kolkata. You need to specify the branch or location of the concerned Techno India to get a better insight. However, going with your query, it is possible to get UGC approved certificate of your college via internet. Many institutes have uploaded it in their official websites, so one can easily download. For others, you can just contact the concerned institute via email and get the e-proof of the recognition. Otherwise you can approach the institute and get the recognition proof.
15th September 2015, 07:56 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can i get UGC approved certificate of my college through internet?

Techno India University is UGC Approved and all you need to do is to go to your University and explain the matter to your department head he will provide you with a copy of the UGC Certificate.
Once you get hold of the Certificate you can apply for the Bank Loan and if all the other documents are in place your Loan will be sanctioned.
The UGC Certificate is available on the Internet but it is better to go and collect the Certificate from the University itself.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?