25th September 2015, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

What are the eligibility criteria which is followed for doing Ph.D in Pharmacy?

What are the eligibility for doing phd in Pharmacy. I completed M.Pharm in pharmaceutical analysis in India? Can someone please explain me the complete details on the same? Hope that you will help me with the information soon on this.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility and criteria to apply for PhD in India or Abroad?
  2. GPAT is beneficial for PhD in Pharmacy? Details about criteria and scholarship?
  3. Eligibility criteria to join PhD in AI and Robotics?
  4. Eligibility criteria for PhD in AI and Robotics from IISC?
  5. When the application form of NIPER PhD entrance exam will be released? Eligibility criteria and last date of application?
  6. Entrance exam to pursue PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  7. Entrance exam for doing PHD in Pharmacy after M.Sc Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  8. Entrance exam for doing PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  9. Eligibility criteria for PhD VLSI Design in India or Abroad?
  10. Is there any option to do PhD in Mathematics? What is the eligibility criteria?
  11. Eligibility for Ph.D after B.Sc (Computers) and M.Sc (IT)? M.Phil necessary? Does M.Tech help before Ph.D? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I do PhD in Maths after completing Engineering? Qualification and eligibility criteria?
  13. Detailed information and eligibility to study PhD in NIPER?
  14. Can I apply for Ph.D Biotechnology programme in IITM if completed PG in Pharmacy? Details and Eligibility criteria for Ph.D programme at IITM?
  15. Universities which offer scholarships for Ph.D degree? Eligibility criteria and selection pattern?
  16. Detailed information, eligibility criteria, pattern and cutoff marks required in NMIMS entrance exam to study PhD in Biological Sciences?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria followed to do Ph.D after completion of M.Pharma?
  18. Am I eligible for Ph.D being a candidate having completed M.Sc in Botany in the year of 1999 with 53%?
26th September 2015, 01:24 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the eligibility criteria which is followed for doing Ph.D in Pharmacy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What are the eligibility for doing phd in Pharmacy. I completed M.Pharm in pharmaceutical analysis in India? Can someone please explain me the complete details on the same? Hope that you will help me with the information soon on this.

Thanks!
Eligibility criteria for Ph.D course:-

If you have completed masters degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for Ph.D course. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

You must have valid UGC NET, CSIR NET score card.

There is no age criteria.
26th September 2015, 06:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the eligibility criteria which is followed for doing Ph.D in Pharmacy?

M.Pharma is the basic qualification for getting admission in a PH.D in pharmaceutical sciences field. There is a percentage criteria too which is 55% marks, therefore, make sure you have got this much marks in post graduation.

Admission in top pharmacy institution for PH.D will depend on your academic scores in GPAT/GATE/NET/JRF. If you have qualified any one of these exams then you have bright chance of admission after appearing for interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?