26th September 2015, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

How to score more marks in CBSE 10th sanskrit additional paper?

Please give me rule guidence and on line site of cbse,because cbse.nic.in not show the on line form for class 10th. How to score more marks in CBSE 10th sanskrit additional paper? Can you please provide me the tips which I have to follow for the same?

Thanks!

26th September 2015, 10:21 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to score more marks in CBSE 10th sanskrit additional paper?

CBSE Stands for Central Board Of Secondary Education , The Official website for CBSE where you can get all details information is http://cbseacademic.in

AS you have asked how to get good marks in Sanskrit (Additional Paper) :

Sanskrit is the only paper where you can get full marks i.e 100/100 , like mathematics . It is very simple to get good marks but for this you have to do regular study & you have memories all meaning & terms of Sanskrit .

You have to maintain a time table for your study hours where you have to give priority to all subjects including optional subjects & Compulsory subjects.
27th September 2015, 03:56 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to score more marks in CBSE 10th sanskrit additional paper?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please give me rule guidence and on line site of cbse,because cbse.nic.in not show the on line form for class 10th. How to score more marks in CBSE 10th sanskrit additional paper? Can you please provide me the tips which I have to follow for the same?

Thanks!
Few tips for CBSE student to score good marks in 10th Board.

- Most important to any student is to know the exact syllabus of board examination. You can refer to CBSE website for updated syllabus of this year.

- The first and foremost textbook that should be refereed is NCERT text books. As, CBSE exam question papers will be based on NCERT book only. So you need to thorough with the chapters of particular subject.

- Solve previous year question as this is the most important to get success. Do not go for old question papers first. You need to always start with the previous year question paper. For 2015 students should start with CBSE 2014 examination papers.

- Try to understand the marking scheme by following CBSE model answer sheets.

So considering all the tips for your exam will surely help you to fetch nore marks in your concerned subject.

You can visit http://cbse.nic.in/welcome.htmand go to the download section and you can easily download question papers of any year. But start with 2014 question paper.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?