26th September 2015, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

How many exams are need to be cleared in Executive Programme? Is it possible to give both executive course exam after 9 months?

How many exams i will have to clear in executive programme? Can i give the both group of the executive course exams after 9 months?

4th May 2016, 12:55 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How many exams are need to be cleared in Executive Programme? Is it possible to give both executive course exam after 9 months?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How many exams i will have to clear in executive programme? Can i give the both group of the executive course exams after 9 months?
The Executive Programme of Company Secretary course has two modules. In Module 1 there are 4 papers and in Module 2 there are 3 papers, totally 7 papers. To clear the Executive Programme you have to clear all the 7 papers in both the modules. Yes it is possible to give both the courses together. If you register for the Executive before 28th February then you can appear for both modules in December Exams in the same year. if you register before 31st August then you can appear for both modules in June Exams in the next year. You can check the details in the website link given
Official website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?