21st July 2014, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

How much time does it take to complete CS?

how much time will be take to complete CS . Could you please tell me the details

11th June 2015, 09:11 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much time does it take to complete CS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how much time will be take to complete CS . Could you please tell me the details

There will be three programme in CS course which one has to clear to become a Company Secretary i.e. 1). Foundation Programme, 2). Executive Programme and 3). Professional Programme.

Candidates who have completed their intermediates and want to join the CS course have go through these all three programme. Whereas those candidates, who have completed their graduation in any stream and want to join the CS course then, they can get direct entry into the Executive course. Those candidates not need to appear for the foundation course.

You have not mentioned about your latest qualification on which you want to join the CS programme. So, it is difficult to predict the exact time duration for you and that is why here I have listed time duration for individual programme.

Time Duration:
  • Foundation Programme - 8 months
  • Executive Programme - 9 months
  • Professional Programme - 9 months and
  • Management Training - 15 months.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?