3rd July 2012, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of hotel management? Can we go into Tourism Sector? What type of job can I get in Tourism?

Hi, i am doing hotel management please tell me what is the scope of hotel management
can we go into tourism sector also, what type of job i get in tourism

Related Questions:
  1. How to get Government Job in Tourism sector of Gujarat being a candidate from MBA in Tourism and Hospitality and with 2 years of work experience as Faculty in a Hotel Management College?
  2. Do I have any job opportunities in Defense Sector after completing BSc in Hotel Management and Tourism?
  3. How can I qualify myself for a govt job in tourism sector? I have done my B.Sc in hotel management and tourism and currently I am pursuing MBA degree in hospitality management
  4. Information about government jobs in Travel?
  5. Scope for a government job in tourism course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How may I get a government job in tourism sector? List of entrance exams for the same?
  7. Job in Hotel and Tourism industries after doing MSc in Hotel Management? Any chance for Teaching line?
  8. Can I get Tourism Job in Government Sector if pursuing PG Diploma in Tourism Management? -- [New]
  9. What can be studies after Masters in Tourism management? How to get in government sector?
  10. How can I apply for government tourism jobs or Maharashtra Tourism job in government sectors?
  11. How to get a government job in Tourism Sector after MBA in Tourism Management?
  12. After Bachelor degree in tourism studies what should I do between MBA in Tourism Management and Masters in Tourism?
  13. Qualification, job position and procedure to get job in Tourism and Hospitality sector?
  14. Which is the best tourism institute in North East India? What is the scope in Tourism?
  15. How to do MCA after passing BSc Hotel Management and Tourism from PTU university?
  16. How can I get job in Ministry of Tourism being a Ph.D in Tourism candidate?
  17. Completed BBA in Hotel and Tourism Management and presently doing MBA : Which type of job or post will I get in Indian Air Force?
  18. Can I do a job in any government sector after completing Hospitality and Tourism Management Course from Singapore?
11th July 2012, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of hotel management? Can we go into Tourism Sector? What type of job can I get in Tourism?

what is the scope of hotel management in India?
19th July 2012, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of hotel management? Can we go into Tourism Sector? What type of job can I get in Tourism?

Sir hotel mangment karne bad govt. Job mile saktì h
4th June 2013, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Myself Jitender Chauhan and I am working in hotels from last 8 years. I would like to know if i could join tourism ministry. For the same kindly guide me what i have to do which can take me lot further ahead. My contacat for further communication is 9899813592. Looking forward for fruitful response.
25th June 2013, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

hi frnds my self sumit thakur. i'm study in 12th class with side Hotel Managment. after 12th what i do...? h.m is the best tell me ....?
25th June 2013, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

upsee ke through hotel management ka 4 year course karane ka bad kya govt. job mil sakti hai.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?