2nd October 2015, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

List of internship programs which I can do in DRDO being an ECE student?

Sir/Mam,

I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year(ECE) . Which are the internship programmes provided by DRDO for ECE students? what are its eligibility criteria and selection procedure?Please give me full detail about it. Awaiting for the answer.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get details about ECE related summer internship programs? How can I apply for the internship programs?
  2. How can I apply for internship and training in DRDO?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  4. How may I get information about internship programs available for a B.Tech(ECE) 5th sem student?
  5. List of Electrical Companies to do Internship being a candidate having completed B.Tech in ECE and looking for Job in core Electronics Company?
  6. How to get internship in DRDO while studying B.Tech ECE in 6th semester? Duration of the internship? Fee to be paid for it?
  7. How to apply for internship in DRDO?
  8. Procedure to apply for Winter Internship in DRDO, Wipro, TCS and Microsoft, India for B.Tech(ECE) graduate?
  9. Application form for summer internship 2015 in DRDO?
  10. List of companies that offer summer internship for 3rd year ECE students
  11. How to have training in DRDO being ECE student?
  12. Which companies in Delhi provides internship programme for ECE students? How to apply for it?
  13. List of topics related to B.Tech ECE for doing internship? Minimum qualifications that a company expects from students while opting for internship?
  14. Good companies offering Internship for ECE students? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.E.(EE) 3rd year student?
  16. What is the procedure to do internship in DRDO?
  17. Which internship should I opt internship in IOCL or DRDO Chandigarh? I am a student of 3rd year B.Tech with mechanical stream
  18. List of companies to do internship for 3rd year ECE students
25th September 2016, 09:23 PM
PAN2HELP

Default Re: List of internship programs which I can do in DRDO being an ECE student?

As you are an ECE student you have selected a very good place to do your internship. In DRDO, you can do any of these topics as your internship.

List of topics :

Robotics,

defense,

Radio Communication,

TV broadcasting,

Telegraphy & Telephony,

VLSI design,

Nuclear Science,

Research(ISRO),

Mobile Communication,

Microwave Communication
12th October 2019, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of internship programs which I can do in DRDO being an ECE student?

I am from IIIT jabalpur 2nd year of btech ECE. My cpi is 5.2.
So what are the programs that I can do in DRDO. Whether am I eligible for DRDO internship. What are the requirements?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?