3rd October 2015, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

How to get a job in government sector after completion of graduation 3 years ago?

I am b come graduate pass out 3 years ago currently working in a boo and looking for a job change in government sector where I can get a secured job please advise job or a course.? Can you please let me know the answer soon as possible.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  2. Job in Government sector who has completed PGD in Accounts Operation & Management 10 years ago?
  3. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of M.Com course?
  4. Is there any teaching job in government sector after completion of 12th?
  5. How to get a government job after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  6. What is the scope of me getting a job in government or private sector after completion of graduation in statistics?
  7. How do my friend get a state government job after completion of B.Com graduation?
  8. Will I be able to get a government job after completion of Graduation?
  9. Will I be eligible for government jobs after completion of B.Tech with 67% marks?
  10. How to get a job in government sector after doing graduation?
  11. How can I find a job in various government sectors after completion of my graduation in pharmacy?
  12. How to get a job in private sector after completion of BCA graduation?
  13. Ways to get a job in government sector or banking sector after completing 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to get a Government sector job after completing graduation in Fashion designing?
  15. What should I study further to get job in Government sector after completion of BBA course?
  16. How can I get a government job after completing graduation and working in telecom sector?
  17. What are the job opportunities available for under graduates in private and government sector companies?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion completion of BA graduation from IGNOU?
3rd October 2015, 05:23 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to get a job in government sector after completion of graduation 3 years ago?

As you want to change your current job and shift to a government one. Yes definitely you can shift to a government job but for almost all government job you have to qualify in a written exam which is conducted by that company.

**Since you have already passed out the graduation degree three years before. The only thing which restricts you for getting job in govt job is the age limit and if you satisfy that condition then you will be definitely eligible for govt. job. So you can apply into following govt. jobs:

--IBPS PO
Maximum Age limit:30 years

--IBPS Clerk
Maximum Age Limit:28 years

--SSC CGL
Maximum Age limit:30 years. while different for some posts

--IAS
Maximum Age limit: 32 years

**There are some other exam too such as AAI ATC, FCI etc but the above mentioned exams are conducted every year. So you have to try for the above exams. And in my opinion you have to prepare well for these exams and try to score more in the online exam to become a safer side to get selected.
8th October 2015, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job in government sector after completion of graduation 3 years ago?

What will do a poor student when he will be unable for any study due to poverty.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?