7th October 2015, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

How can I join in Indian Navy after studying diploma in electrical engineering?

How can I join in Indian navy after studying diploma in electrical engineering ?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Indian Army after studying final year B.E? Requirements to join Indian Navy?
  2. Eligibility to join Merchant Navy for Diploma in Electrical Engineering 1st year student?
  3. How can I join in Indian Navy after studying diploma in electrical engineering? -- [New]
  4. How to join Indian Navy after studying diploma? I am 18 years old
  5. Eligibility to join Indian Navy for Diploma in Electrical Engineering candidate?
  6. Can I join Indian Navy after completing diploma in electrical and electronics engineering
  7. How can i join Indian Army after completing diploma in electrical engineering?
  8. Joining Merchant Navy as Electrical Officer after Diploma EEE? Is there any free entrance exam?
  9. How can I join Indian Navy? I am studying final year diploma in NTTF
  10. Can I join B.E in electrical engineering for Indian Air Force or merchant navy after diploma in mechanical engineering
  11. How can I join Indian Navy after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course?
  12. How to join Merchant navy after completion of Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  13. How to join Aeronautical engineering for 2nd year Diploma student of Electrical and Electronics student? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Scope of join Merchant Navy for Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  15. How to join Indian Navy after completion of B.Tech in Electrical Engineering?
  16. Can I join Merchant Navy after completing Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  17. Can I join in Indian Navy after completing diploma course in Engineering?
  18. Procedure to join Merchant Navy for Electrical Engineering Diploma student?
16th November 2015, 12:17 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join in Indian Navy after studying diploma in electrical engineering?

In order to join Indian Navy, having completed diploma in electrical engineering course you will have to join NDA ( National Defense Academy ) for which you will need to clear NDA entrance examination.

NDA entrance examination are held two times every year by Union Public Service Commission in two stages which includes Written examination and Service Selection Board interview respectively.

Apart from your educational qualification, the qualifications which you must have to appear in the same examination are as here under :-

* You must have the nationality of India.

* Your age must be within 16.5 years to 19 years.

* You must have physical and mental toughness as per the service requirement norms.

For more updates and details regarding the syllabus, question pattern of same examination you can visit the website www.upsc.gov.in.
15th December 2015, 12:00 AM
prasim

Default Re: How can I join in Indian Navy after studying diploma in electrical engineering?

Yes. After studying Diploma in Electrical Engineering, you can join Indian Navy. For this, the students should write NDA Exam.

NDA stands for National Defence Academy. UPSC - Union Public Service Commission organizes this exam 2 times in a year.

This is the common written exam for the students to join
Indian Army
Indian Navy
Indian Air Force

Have a glance over the below eligibility criteria :

Students should complete 12th class with Maths and Physics to join Navy and Air Force.

Students should be in the age of 16.5 years to 19 years.

Only male students are eligible to write this exam.

Nationality of Students is India.

If you meet this criteria, apply for NDA Exam of next year.
15th December 2015, 09:08 PM
msukanyaa

You did Diploma in Electrical Engineering and want to join Indian Navy.

To join Navy, there is a NDA Exam.

NDA Exam is a UPSC Exam and it is organized couple of times in a year.

I don't think you are eligible for Indian Navy because Mathematics and Physics subjects are must to apply for Indian Navy.

In Diploma of Electrical Engineering, there won't be Physics subject.

So, you are not eligible for Indian Navy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?