13th October 2015, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about WBUT MCA course

Hello,
Can you please show me the details of WBUT MCA course? Please provide me the details immediately. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in MCA 2nd year after doing BCA from WBUT
  2. Should i do some certification course after studying MCA from WBUT?
  3. WBUT, MCA, 5th Sem., Value And Ethics In Profession Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Is it possible to apply for CST test with MCA degree from WBUT?
  5. WBUT MCA 3rd Semester Operating System and System Software Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Detailed information about MCA admission through MAH-MCA-CET in Mumbai University?
  7. Detailed information, fee structure and branch selection of MCA? What is the pattern of MCA entrance exam?
  8. Admission procedure to study MCA in WBUT for BCA graduate of Sikkim Manipal University?
  9. Which university is good for correspondence MCA? Detailed information about admission in 2nd year of MCA?
  10. WBUT, MCA, 4th Sem., Software Engineering and TQM Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Detailed information about IBM? What kind of job is offered in IBM for MCA candidate?
  12. WBUT, MCA, Sem I Business English and Communication (HU101 (MCA)) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. WBUT, MCA, 4th Semester, Environment and Ecology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. WBUT, MCA, Sem I, Computer Programming with C (MCA 103) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Minimum marks to get A-Grade in IGNOU MBA Assignments -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Detailed information about PGCET conducted by VTU for admission in MCA?
  17. What is MCA admission procedure? What is the syllabus of MCA? Study material for MCA?
  18. How to prepare for MCA? How may I get study material and detailed syllabus for the same
16th October 2015, 07:10 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: Detailed information about WBUT MCA course

If you are a student of BCA, all you need to do to opt MCA is that you have to appear for the entrance examination called JECA which is conducted by the respective University and after qualifying the entrance examination you can pursue MCA under WBUT. Note that you must have mathematics as a subject in BCA to opt for this course.
The eligibility criteria to do MCA under WBUT is that a candidate should have completed BCA or (10+2+3) equivalent with mathematics as a subject with at least 50% marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?