15th October 2015, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to do PhD in Allahabad or Lucknow University for History postgraduate of IGNOU with 57% marks?

Hi,
I just want to know if I am eligible to apply for PhD in Allahabad University or Lucknow University after completing M.A. in History from IGNOU with 57% marks?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Ph.D in History after scoring 50% marks in M.A History? What is the eligibility for Ph.D in History? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Detailed information about PhD in Mathematics course offered in Lucknow University, Madras University and Allahabad University?
  3. Eligibility to do PhD in Pune University for English postgraduate with 55% of IGNOU?
  4. Eligibility to study PhD in Hindi in IGNOU for M.Phil postgraduate?
  5. Eligibility to do PhD in Marketing in IGNOU for MBA postgraduate with 54.66%?
  6. Eligibility to study PhD in History for a candidate who has secured 60% in M.A. in History?
  7. Does IGNOU offer PhD in Hindi course to M.Phil postgraduate?
  8. Selection process and entrance exam for doing PhD in IGNOU for M.Phil postgraduate?
  9. When can I apply for Ph.D Mathematics programme in Lucknow, Madras and Allahabad Universities?
  10. Study PhD in IT for MBA postgraduate of Deemed University?
  11. Do the following colleges allow Ph.D in PS despite of PG from Purvanchal university?
  12. Is it necessary to appear in any entrance exam for study correspondence PhD in History being a M.Phil postgraduate?
  13. How to take admission for study PhD in Nephrology for Parasitology postgraduate?
  14. List of the universities along with their admission procedure offering Ph.D course? I have done MA in history with 62% marks
  15. Procedure to do PhD in IGNOU for correspondence MBA(HR) postgraduate?
  16. Minimum marks required in M.Phil to study PhD in History? Total fee and age limit to do PhD?
  17. Can I do part time PhD being an M.Sc(IT) postgraduate of IGNOU?
  18. Courses available to study in PhD at Harvard University for MCA postgraduate?
26th October 2015, 03:38 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to do PhD in Allahabad or Lucknow University for History postgraduate of IGNOU with 57% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I just want to know if I am eligible to apply for PhD in Allahabad University or Lucknow University after completing M.A. in History from IGNOU with 57% marks?
Eligibility criteria for Ph.D course in Allahabad or Lucknow University:-

If you have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized university then you are eligible for Ph.D course.

There is no age criteria.
23rd January 2019, 02:23 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to do PhD in Allahabad or Lucknow University for History postgraduate of IGNOU with 57% marks?

I have completed mba (hr) from distance and I want to do phd history,is it possible??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?