24th October 2015, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to do part time diploma in electrical trade from IGNOU?

Dear Sir/Mam,

I am on a job. So, I want to join a part time diploma in electrical trade. Pls tell me about IGNOU? What should be done for the same? Can someone please provide me the complete steps on the same? Awaiting for the answer from you all.

Thanks!

30th October 2015, 09:14 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to do part time diploma in electrical trade from IGNOU?

Diploma in electrical engineering is not a correspondence course and you have to attend classes to complete it. You have to complete the course from an AICTE approved institute to become eligible for various jobs.

IGNOU is offering diploma in engineering which is not approved by AICTE. It will be only approved by AIU. Therefore, choice is yours and you can take decision.
31st October 2015, 12:30 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to do part time diploma in electrical trade from IGNOU?

IGNOU stands for Indra Gandhi National Open University. It is a distance education university which offers various courses for those students who want to complete courses through distance education.

Yes IGNOU also offering diploma course in distance education. For admission you have to visit university campus and purchase prospectus along with admission form. Complete all admission related formalities there. Once you complete this procedure then you will get admitted in course which you want.
26th February 2017, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in IGNOU for ITI(Electrician Trade) holder?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?