14th February 2011, 08:49 PM
nanu1991

Procedure of applying for vocational training in BHEL? What is the duration and fee for training?

I want to know that how i apply the for bhel vocational traning.
What's the procedure of it? And Is there any fix date for traning.?
And hou much amount i have to pay for it?

14th February 2011, 11:17 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Procedure of applying for vocational training in BHEL? What is the duration and fee for training?

[dear friend yes you can surely applying for BHEL summer training.you want to make a letter from your in training and placement department from your college
and you send that letter on BHEL address.
the letter format is the this type
TO
THE GM/AGM
BHEL A.B.C
You want to make this type of letter.how much time you apply for training its totally depend on you.there is different training period
1.15 Days
2.30 days
3.45 days

yes there is some charges is fixed for training for 15days rs500 you have to paid.
you send letter very quickly because seat is limited.
15th February 2011, 05:42 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure of applying for vocational training in BHEL? What is the duration and fee for training?

They provide training to engg students for their internship, i am not sure of vocational course, its better if you try in ITIs.
26th February 2011, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure of applying for vocational training in BHEL? What is the duration and fee for training?

i want to do training in Bhel so tell me the fee structure and total time period requaired to complete the course.I am a et&t student.
27th February 2011, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

please gime me a criteria for summer trainig after 2nd year
11th March 2011, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

i am a b.tech eee 2nd yr student .i want to know ,how i am apply for the vacational traning.
11th March 2011, 02:58 PM
asishkumar

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanu1991 View Post
I want to know that how i apply the for bhel vocational traning.
What's the procedure of it? And Is there any fix date for traning.?
And hou much amount i have to pay for it?
you have to take a letter from your from your college and you send that on BHEL address.
The different training period availables are:
1.15 Days
2.30 days
3.45 days
14th March 2011, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

#sir i m be student with ec branch , i m in 6 sem want's to do tranning from bhel what is selecting proceger and ,criteria.#
7th April 2011, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir, My son wish to join in hardware, in junior inter, can you suggest which is best college in city for vocational courses.

Regards,
Venkatesh.
15th May 2011, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

hello sir what is the procedure for applying form of vocational training in bhel
i am 3rd student of BE in electronics &communication
18th February 2012, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

I M 2ND YEAR IT STUDENT.....COULD I BE ABLE TO DO TRAINING AT BHEL
5th March 2012, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

how i apply for industrial traning in reliance.
28th June 2012, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

hello sir my name is rishi and i m the student of diploma ,branch et 4 th sem and would i do my vocational traning in bhel could u tell me what's the process ,because my exam was finished
19th August 2012, 12:57 AM
pankaj kumar gupta.

respected sir,
i am studying electronics and communication engineering(3rd year) in karnataka..i want to do 45 days training in some top companies like bhel,isro,bsnl,tcs,etc.in coming dec/jan..so it will be very kind to me if u will guide me giving suggestion to get there and also regarding fees..
7th December 2012, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

how we can write an application for vocational training
30th January 2013, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

sir,actually i want to know the government companies near delhi providing 4-6 weeks summer training in ece department & what are the criteria of selection and any fee if charged..
12th February 2013, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am a student of lovely professional university,jalandhar punjab and I want to know that how i apply the for vocational training.
What's the procedure of it? And Is there any fix date and criteria for training.?
And how much amount i have to pay for it?
2nd August 2013, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

hii i am doing mtech STRUCTURAL 1st year in VIT UNIVERSITY. I HAVE 20 DAYS HOLIDAYS IN DECEMBER I WANT TO HAVE VOCATIONAL TRAINING IN THIS PERIOD IS DER ANY CHANCE TO DO IF YES PLZ GIVE ME INFORMATION ABT IT
31st March 2014, 03:52 AM
Unregistered

I am doing b.tech civil 3rd year student from hyderabad andhra pradeshi want to have trainning.plz inform me for summer trainning
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?