30th October 2015, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for applying government job in Tourism department?

Sir/Mam,

My name is saravanani have completed my MBA(tourism management) degree course.Now i want to do a job in tourism department of central OR state (tamilnadu)government in india, so i want to know how to apply in these job kindly give me a detail procedure of it.

10th June 2017, 09:57 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for applying government job in Tourism department?

Tourism department is very good and India is very good in tourism development. The eligibility required and application process for the Tourism department are mentioned below.

Eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should complete their graduation or masters or any certification in Tourism course.
- The age limit is 35 years.

Application process:
- If you fulfill the above mentioned criteria then you need to fill the application forms given in their official website or you can apply offline by submitting the forms and fees to the address mentioned in their website : tourism.gov.in
- The eligibility may vary based on the application of post so before applying you need to check the eligibility required for the post.
- They'll announce the date of exam then you need to attend and clear the exam.
- The merit list of the exam will be announced in their website.
- After clearing the exam you need to attend the personal interview. If you clear this round then you'll be recruited.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?