31st October 2015, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

When is the next date for CDPO exam in Gujarat or in Vadodara?

Can you tell me what is the next date for cdpo exam in Gujarat or in Vadodara. District. ? Where to get this information? Can someone from here please share with me the complete details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon!

Related Questions:
  1. How to do summer training near vadodara, Gujarat? I am a EC engineering student
  2. What are the job vacancies in Vadodara Gujarat?
  3. Procedure and qualification required for CDPO exam? What is the syllabus and exam pattern of CDPO exam?
  4. CBSE affiliated English Medium schools which offer admission in 11th standard in Makarpura and Manjalpur?
  5. List of courses along with their full details, available in Gujarat(especially in Vadodara) after 10th?
  6. How to apply for CDPO? I am a social work post graduate
  7. What is the CDPO syllabus?
  8. What is the qualification required to appear for CDPO entrance exam?
  9. List of institutions offering B.Tech course in Electrical engineering to a diploma holder in Electrical engineering from M.S.U in Vadodara(Gujarat)? How may I get details about the same?
  10. When and where to get admission form of AIEEE exam in Vadodara, Gujarat?
  11. List of companies providing 1 month training in Vadodara(Gujarat)? What's the are fields can be opted by an I&C engineering in training program?
  12. What's the cut-off percentage for getting admission in Law college in Gujarat or Vadodara?
  13. List of top 5 colleges for Pilot Training in India? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What are the educational facilities in Vadodara Gujarat for CS after 12th?
  15. Colleges in South India offering MBA in Travel and Toursim?
  16. How may I get information regarding engineering companies available in Ahmadabad?
  17. How much to score in CDPO exam? How to concentrate and prepare well for it?
  18. Sample question papers for CDPO entrance exam?
30th April 2017, 11:39 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Default Re: When is the next date for CDPO exam in Gujarat or in Vadodara?

CDPO stands for Child Development Project Officer Examination. As you want to know date for CDPO exam in Gujarat or in Vadodara here, I am going to tell you the same-

Tentative date of CDPO exam in Gujarat or in Vadodara- First or second week of March.

For more information you can go to the official website of the CDPO.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?