18th June 2013, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Can I do any course from Shivaji University?

I want to do that CS course. But can i do this course from Shivaji university? If I do that then it will get value as Pune university? Is it helpful to get a good job?
as well as for good salary .

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure for Ph.D in Human Resource? What is the syllabus?
  2. Can I do distance M.Com after doing BSc, MBA from Shivaji University
  3. Cutoff list for this years admission in Pune or Shivaji University?
  4. Cutoff list of direct 2nd year engineering of Shivaji University and Pune University
  5. Can I do any course from Shivaji University?
  6. After completing 2nd year mechanical engineering from Shivaji University how to take admission in college under Solapur University?
  7. Admission in B.Sc after Diploma in engineering at Shivaji university or Pune University? -- [New]
  8. What's the admission procedure for Tancet? What's the eligibility criteria? I've completed my B.E (ECE) from Shivaji university Maharashtra
  9. Am I eligible to take admission in LLB course? I am pursuing my graduation(arts) through Correspondence from Shivaji University, Kolhapur
  10. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year admission in Pune or Shivaji University?
  11. How to change the college form Shivaji University to Mumbai University? What is the rule of transfer?
  12. Date of entrance exam of MSc Electronics of Pune University, Shivaji University and Solapur University? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How can I join Shivaji University, I am in 2nd year in Computer Science in Solapur University?
  14. Ph.D syllabus for computer science(Pune and Shivaji University)?
  15. How to go to Shivaji University if I am a student of first year of engineering in Pune University
  16. Procedure for getting admission in Shivaji University for MSc Biotechnology? Is there any entrance exam?
  17. How to change the college under Shivaji University?
  18. Am I eligible for BARC or any other research institute after completing BSc Physics with 62% from Shivaji University
30th April 2017, 11:43 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do any course from Shivaji University?

Shivaji University, established in 1962, is in Kolhapur, Maharashtra, India.

Shivaji University has been re-credited by National Assessment and Accreditation Council Bangalore, with B grade.

The name of best courses for you which is offered by this university are given below.

** Master of Arts in Marathi

** Master of Arts in Hindi

** Master of Arts in English

** Master of Commerce

After completion of any one course as mention in the above you can apply for job in good place and get good salary.

For further information you can contact at: Shivaji University Kolhapur, Vidya Nagar, Kolhapur, Maharashtra 416004
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?