19th November 2011, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

When and where to get admission form of AIEEE exam in Vadodara, Gujarat?

When and where the admission forms of AIEEE exam will be available in Vadodara, Gujarat?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do summer training near vadodara, Gujarat? I am a EC engineering student
  2. Companies offering training to EC students in Baroda?
  3. List of institutions offering B.Tech course in Electrical engineering to a diploma holder in Electrical engineering from M.S.U in Vadodara(Gujarat)? How may I get details about the same?
  4. What's the cut-off percentage for getting admission in Law college in Gujarat or Vadodara?
  5. Companies offering Internship to Petroleum 8th semester students in Baroda
  6. List of engineering colleges which take admission through AIEEE for outsider in gujarat?
  7. What are the job vacancies in Vadodara Gujarat?
  8. When is the next date for CDPO exam in Gujarat or in Vadodara?
  9. Can I take admission in schools of Vadodara in 9th standard? -- [New]
  10. Admission in AIEEE colleges in Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get admission in Gujarat after scoring 57 marks in AIEEE?
  12. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Tech in Gujarat under 75% reserved seat?
  13. Whether a candidate becomes Domicile of Gujarat if pursue 12th from Gujarat State Board?
  14. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  15. How many colleges in Gujarat are offering admission on AIEEE basis?
  16. List of courses along with their full details, available in Gujarat(especially in Vadodara) after 10th?
  17. How can I take admission in part time B.E in M.S.U (Vadodara)? I've completed diploma in Mechanical engineering from Bhruch(Gujarat university)
  18. How to get admission in any AICTE approved college of electrical engineering? What is the admission process?
26th July 2012, 03:39 PM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Default Re: When and where to get admission form of AIEEE exam in Vadodara, Gujarat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
When and where the admission forms of AIEEE exam will be available in Vadodara, Gujarat?
dear friend,
from this year, aieee has made a new rule that offline forms for registering for the aieee exam will not be available any more.
you will have to get registered for the exam online only.
the payment of the fees for the exam will be made with the help of a demand draft.
only you will have to submit 10th class dmc, passing certificate and caste certificate through mail on their cbse headoffice.
for registering for the exam and to get more information regarding the exam, you must visit their official website
www.aieee.nic.in
31st July 2012, 12:49 AM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

Default Re: When and where to get admission form of AIEEE exam in Vadodara, Gujarat?

hi....!!!!

-->from this year,AIEEE has made a new rule that offline forms for registering for the AIEEE exam will not be a available any more.

-->you will have to get registered for the exam online only

-->the payment of the fees for the exam will be made with the help of a demand draft.

-->only you will have to submit 10th class DMC,passing certificate band caste certificate through mail on their CBSE headoffice.

-->for registering for the exam and to get more information regarding the exam ,you must visit their official website.

-->for more information visit the following website:-
www.aieee.nic.in

all the best...go ahead!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?