2nd November 2015, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Interest rates charge against Education Loan in Indian Bank to study in B.Pharmacy?

Hello Friends,
Kindly tell me about the interest rates which Indian Bank takes against education loan giving for B.Pharmacy course? Also tell me this Bank is good for education loan? I will apply or not in this bank education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Interest rates charge against Education Loan in Indian Bank to study in B.Pharmacy? -- [New]
  2. Can I get exemption in Interest rates of Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech being a ST candidate?
  3. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs to study M.Pharmacy course? Interest rates charge against Education Loan?
  4. Which Bank offer cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of upto Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study MBA through CMAT?
  5. How much amount I will get in Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  6. Bank Interest rates for Education Loan to study B.Arch course?
  7. Interest rates charged against Education Loan to study MS in Meteorology in Abroad?
  8. Bank of India Interest rate charges for Education Loan to study MBA course?
  9. Interest rates charged by banks against Education Loan to study MBBS in AIIMS?
  10. Whether Private Banks charge higher interest rates than Public banks against Education Loan?
  11. Detailed information about Education Loan interest rates of Banks for study in MCA?
  12. Interest rates of all Banks are same to study in UK?
  13. Why I have to repay with higher interest rate if opted for Fixed rate to study in Abroad through Education Loan provided by Indian Bank? Is there any Norms of RBI related to Fixed/Floating Interest Rates for Nationalized Banks?
  14. Applicable bank interest rates on education loan to study in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Documents required to submit for Bank Education Loan to study M.Tech? For what period of time I can repay Bank Education Loan? Interest rates charged against it?
  16. Which Bank offered cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  17. Which Bank offer cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  18. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management? How much interest rates will be charged?
5th November 2015, 04:23 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Interest rates charge against Education Loan in Indian Bank to study in B.Pharmacy?

The interest rate is fixed by Reserve Bank of India. The interest rate for education loan charged by Indian Bank fluctuates between 13-14.5 percent. Yes, the bank is good for education loan. You can opt for it. However, other reputed banks like HDFC, Axis, SBI, Kotak Mahindra, ICICI, Yes Bank, Bank of India, etc. are better options as they give more value to creating customer base, hence will be more cooperative with you concerning your loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?