3rd November 2015, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

Which entrance exam we need to give for doing MS in Auto mobile engineering from abroad?

Sir/Mam, I want to study MS in automobile engineering from Germany. Which score of my BE is considered CGPA or Cpi? What is minimum CGPA or Cpi is required in BE?Which entrance exam is required IELTS or TOEFL or GRE? How much months internship is required in automobile company? How much level of german language is required?

Related Questions:
  1. Where can I pursue auto-mobile engineering after class 10th? India or in abroad?
  2. Can I get admission in any reputed Auto Mobile engineering college on donation basis without AIEEE exam
  3. which branch should I choose for a better future prospective? I've completed 2nd year in PUC and want to pursue engineering in auto mobile engineering
  4. How can I give exam as an ex-student for GTU 3rd semester in computer engineering course of BE? What is the value of GTU degree in abroad?
  5. What are the opportunities for me after completing B.Tech with 57%?
  6. Which entrance exam should i give for getting admission in HM in abroad?
  7. How can I get admission abroad for Aerospace Engineering after 12th? Which entrance exam to give?
  8. Should I do Astronautical Engineering after 10th or 12th? Colleges in India and abroad for the course? Universities offering the course abroad? Which entrance exam is the best for Astronautical Engineering?
  9. How to join engineering after passing 10th from NIOS?
  10. List of universities which offer MS in Aerospace Engineering in Abroad? Entrance exam to get admission?
  11. Is it possible for me to pursue masters in automobile in USA after completion of B.Tech chemical engineering?
  12. Need information about certification courses in Automobile field?
  13. In which entrance exam I have to appear for study B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad after completing Diploma course?
  14. List of colleges which offer Pharma.D course in Abroad? Entrance exam to get admission?
  15. Any entrance exam to answer to pursue MS in Abroad after engineering?
  16. Minimum salary of an Diploma Automobile Engineer? Percentage needed to get in Automobile Engineering College? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Eligibility, type of entrance exam, application procedure, fees and loan facility for pursuing M.Tech in Abroad?
  18. Can I study MBA in Ireland after completing Bachelor of Hotel Management in India?
3rd November 2015, 02:04 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance exam we need to give for doing MS in Auto mobile engineering from abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam, I want to study MS in automobile engineering from Germany. Which score of my BE is considered CGPA or Cpi? What is minimum CGPA or Cpi is required in BE?Which entrance exam is required IELTS or TOEFL or GRE? How much months internship is required in automobile company? How much level of german language is required?
You can do MS in Automobile Engineering but you should qualify in GRE and TOEFL entrance exam.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as a Foreign Language.

There is no any eligibility criteria.

TOEFL exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in Reading, writing, Listening and Speaking sections of English language.
3rd November 2015, 08:15 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance exam we need to give for doing MS in Auto mobile engineering from abroad?

To be eligible to pursue MS course in Automobile Engineering from German Universities, you must have completed Bachelor's degree course in Engineering from a recognised university. To get admission in MS course in German Universities, you must have to appear in TOEFL/IELTS examinations which helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills. It is not mandatory to do Internship in automobile company for getting admission in MS course in German Universities. By reporting your TOEFL/IELTS examinations scores, you can apply for admission to MS course in German Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?