4th November 2015, 04:11 AM
Unregistered

Computer Science syllabus of Jawaharlal Nehru University M.Tech entrance exam.

Hello Everyone,
I need Syllabus for M.Tech entrance exam in Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi in Computer Science. They are providing only question paper and not syllabus. so I am very confused regarding syllabus, please help.
Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus of Political Science? Which books are to be referred for Political Science so that I can pursue M.A from renowned university?
  2. Best colleges in india for doing mtech in VLSI or related fields?
  3. How may I get syllabus and previous year question papers of JNU for M.Tech entrance exam?
  4. Colleges for M.Tech in embedded system in AP through PGECET -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Syllabus and last 10 years solved question papers of M.Sc(Physics) entrance exam of Jawaharlal Nehru University?
  6. PhD programs in Biotechnology conducted by Indian universities?
  7. Does JNU offer admission in maths MSc?
  8. Previous question papers of M.A Entrance exam in English of Jawaharlal Nehru University
  9. Syllabus of PhD(Life Sciences) course offered in Jawaharlal Nehru University?
  10. Syllabus for MSc Biotech in Jawaharlal Nehru University? What is the course fee per semester?
  11. What is the syllabus of M.A in English Literature entrance exam of Jawaharlal Nehru University New Delhi?
  12. List of Pharma MBA colleges in Hyderabad? Details about the courses?
  13. What are the options available after B.Tech Biotech? List of good universities offering M.Tech Biotech in India?
  14. When will be the Jawahalal Nehru University conduct the entrance exam for Masters in Social Science Program? How to prepare myself for the entrance exam?
  15. How should I prepare for M.A in international relations offering by Jawaharlal Nehru University? What is the syllabus? Previous years question papers?
  16. How can I join MCA in abroad after completing BCA
  17. Need information about admission procedure for MCA course?
  18. Jawaharlal Nehru university previous years question papers?
28th November 2015, 02:40 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Computer Science syllabus of Jawaharlal Nehru University M.Tech entrance exam.

The detailed syllabus is attached below for your kind reference. Kindly refer the attached document to get the details.
Attached Files
File Type: docx Syllabus_Computer_Science.docx(10.5 KB, 56 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?