19th December 2011, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus for MSc Biotech in Jawaharlal Nehru University? What is the course fee per semester?

Dear sir,

I just want to know, what is the syllabus for M.Sc biotech in Jawaharlal Nehru university,
please also send me course fee for per semester and examination date.

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges for M.Tech in embedded system in AP through PGECET
  2. Download Jawaharlal Nehru University M.A.(English) final semester exam question papers of last 3 years
  3. Syllabus of PhD(Life Sciences) course offered in Jawaharlal Nehru University?
  4. Top 10 PG institutes of Biotechnology in the world to pursue M.Tech in this field?
  5. Computer Science syllabus of Jawaharlal Nehru University M.Tech entrance exam. -- [New]
  6. Syllabus for MSc BioTechnology JNU Entrance Exam -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of Pharma MBA colleges in Hyderabad? Details about the courses?
  8. Best colleges in india for doing mtech in VLSI or related fields?
  9. Syllabus of Political Science? Which books are to be referred for Political Science so that I can pursue M.A from renowned university?
  10. How should I prepare for M.A in international relations offering by Jawaharlal Nehru University? What is the syllabus? Previous years question papers?
  11. Previous paper of ancient history for entrance exam of ma of jnu?
  12. Which colleges can I join with GATE score of 365 in Life Sciences for M.Tech/Ph.D?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria for MSc Biotech and the syllabus for the entrance in MSc Biotech?
  14. What is the fee for PG admission in Jawaharlal Nehru Mediacl college?
  15. PhD programs in Biotechnology conducted by Indian universities?
  16. Syllabus and last 10 years solved question papers of M.Sc(Physics) entrance exam of Jawaharlal Nehru University?
  17. Placement of GNDU for MSc Biotech courses? Fee structure of the courses semester wise?
  18. Summer training for 2nd year B.Tech. students of civil engineering at IIT Kanpur
8th January 2012, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus for MSc Biotech in Jawaharlal Nehru University? What is the course fee per semester?

i just want to the syllabus of Msc biotech. and entrance exams form date
11th February 2012, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus for MSc Biotech in Jawaharlal Nehru University? What is the course fee per semester?

fees in srm universty
3rd December 2012, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

when will be the entrance exam?
16th December 2012, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Pl z, i want the syllabus for jnu biotechnology .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?