4th November 2015, 04:14 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.E. Civil 3rd year student?

Dear Sir,
I am doing Civil Engineering 3rd year in B.E. I have to do internship to get weight on my qualification. But, I want to apply in DRDO. I would like to know how can I apply for internship in DRDO?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  2. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.E.(EE) 3rd year student?
  3. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  4. DRDO internship application procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  6. Is it possible for me to get internship in L&T while doing my B.E 3rd year civil engineering?
  7. What is the procedure to do internship in DRDO?
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  9. How to apply for internship in DRDO?
  10. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(Metallurgical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  11. What is the procedure to apply for DRDO if I am a student of ECE 3rd year
  12. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  13. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Summer Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  14. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in government sector specially in BHEL for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  15. Procedure to apply for Internship in Railways? Can B.Tech student do summer internship there?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  17. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(Metallurgical & Material Engineering) 3rd year student?
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship in L&T, DLF and IISC for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
6th November 2015, 12:09 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.E. Civil 3rd year student?

DRDO is a very well reputed defense research organisation. So you must have to fulfill below given eligibility for getting internship from DRDO :

** You have to be a student of third year of graduation.

** You must have to obtained minimum 60% marks in previous years of graduation.

** Your age must not be more than 27 years.

After fulfilling the eligibility criteria you simply have to submit your application to the respective laboratory in charge.

If they approve your application then you can start your training.
16th March 2020, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.E. Civil 3rd year student?

I have complete my B.tech in civil engineering.But I want to do a internship at DRDO....is it possible
15th July 2021, 07:40 PM
Alvia Khan

You can forward your updated resume for applying the internship directly to the company by this website https://www.drdo.gov.in

Address:-
DRDO Bhawan, Rajaji
Marg, New Delhi- 110011
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?