4th November 2015, 04:21 AM
Unregistered

Whether Education facility of India is good than of Abroad?

Hello,
I am doing M.Sc in Organic Chemistry. I want to study PhD in Chemical Sciences but in Abroad. But many of my friends telling me that there is a good education facility in India rather than in Abroad. So, is it true? I am in confusion.

11th November 2015, 09:25 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Education facility of India is good than of Abroad?

No, this is not completely true as well as not completely false. It depends on the universities which you are taking into account. Indian universities are good sites of education especially the top notch technical institutes for PhD in Chemical Sciences. However, the top notch institutes in India are definitely not the top ones worldwide. Hence if you get a chance of admission in a better ranking institute in abroad you should go for it, otherwise you should pursue your higher studies in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?