4th November 2015, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get admission in MBA having less than 50% in graduation?

If I got 47% in graduation, so how is the possibility in get admission in MBA? please send me details about it... I just wanted to know the eligibility criteria followed for getting the admission for MBA course. Please advice me with the details.

Thanks!

4th November 2015, 08:23 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get admission in MBA having less than 50% in graduation?

You can get admission through GMAT if you have less than 50% marks in graduation. GMAT is a widely accepted score for MBA admissions in India and if you can manage an excellent score than your graduation marks will not matter.

Therefore, just be prepared for GMAT and try to score good marks and also be ready for group discussion and personal interview.
5th November 2015, 12:45 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get admission in MBA having less than 50% in graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If I got 47% in graduation, so how is the possibility in get admission in MBA? please send me details about it... I just wanted to know the eligibility criteria followed for getting the admission for MBA course. Please advice me with the details.

Thanks!
Well, it is mandatory that you must score at least 50% of marks in Graduation to be eligible for MBA through regular mode. Since, you have scored below 47% of marks so it is difficult for you to get admission through regular mode. However, you can do MBA through Distance or Correspondence mode. There is no entrance exam required for MBA course through Distance or Correspondence mode.
25th November 2015, 03:57 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Since you have less marks in graduation, so you might be ineligible for some institutes.
You still you can try. You should start preparing for GMAT & CAT.
Many institutes in India admit on the basis of CAT score and interview. There are some points assigned to graduation where you might have disadvantage, but you can perform better in other aspects like interview, group discussion, communication skills.

If you can manage expenses, then pursuing MBA through GMAT would be better as competition is already too high in good Indian institutes.
27th November 2015, 10:51 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

It is mandatory that a candidate should score at least 50% of marks in the Graduation to take admission in MBA. since, you have scored less than 50% of marks in the Graduation, it will be difficult for you to take admission for the above course. However you can appear in the GMAT entrance examination in order to take admission. GMAT score card is widely accepted for MBA admissions in India. So, If you can score well in GMAT, then you can take admission for MBA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?