10th November 2015, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam I have to appear to study M.Pharmacy in Hyderabad?

Hi Friends,
I would like to know that which entrance exam I should prefer to do M.Pharmacy in Hyderabad? Please reply as soon as possible. Waiting for your response.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in top M.Pharmacy colleges in Hyderabad?
  2. List of top 20 colleges in Hyderabad for M.Pharmacy through GPAT entrance exam?
  3. GATE M.Pharmacy Previous Years Question Papers with Solutions/Answer Keys
  4. What's the salary of drug inspectors in Andhra Pradesh at present?
  5. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study B.Sc(Agriculture) after completing 12th Andhra Pradesh State Board? List of colleges in Hyderabad?
  6. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study M.Pharmacy in Hyderabad? -- [New]
  7. Syllabus and study material for PG entrance exam of Hyderabad University for computers
  8. Syllabus and study material for PG entrance exam of Hyderabad University for computers
  9. Information about PG political course in Hyderabad? What is the syllabus?
  10. How can I study MSW in regular mode? Colleges in Hyderabad for this course?
  11. How to join in famous IAS study circle in Hyderabad? Is there any entrance exam to join?
  12. Entrance exams to study PhD in Hyderabad for M.Sc(Zoology) last semester candidate?
  13. How to prepare for Ph.D Management entrance exam conducted by Hyderabad Central University
  14. List of colleges which offers Master of Hospital Management in Hyderabad? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  15. University of Hyderabad-M.Sc (Math/Applied Math) Entrance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. How to study for M.A English in Hyderabad Central University?
  17. Topics to study for PhD in Earth Science entrance test of Hyderabad University?
  18. What is the MSc computer entrance syllabus? Where to get the study material?
30th January 2016, 12:05 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear to study M.Pharmacy in Hyderabad?

Generally the eligibility criteria required to pursue M.Pharmacy course varies from institute to institute. You may appear in Several entrance examinations for doing M.Pharm in Hyderabad campuses. The best entrance examinations available are,

>> GPAT Entrance Examination

>> BITS Pilani Hyderabad Entrance Examination

>> NIPER JEE Entrance Exam

Click here for M.Pharmacy course details in BITS Pilani, Hyderabad

Click here for M.Pharmacy Course details in G.Pullareddy college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?