12th November 2015, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Master's Degree in Astrophysics being a Bachelor's student of Arts?

Hello,
I've completed my Bachelor's degree in Arts stream with English Literature, Geography and Political Science by MGSU University. Now I want to do Master's Degree in Astrophysics subject. Actually I've always been a Science loving guy but somehow, I wasn't able to get my Bachelor's Degree in Science stream. So now the question is that, can I still pursue Master's Degree related subject specially Astrophysics? Hoping for immediate reply. And I'm ready to move other universities too. So if there any university which can give me the opportunity, I'm seeking, let me know.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Master's Degree in Astrophysics being a Bachelor's student of Arts? -- [New]
  2. Colleges for masters degree in astrophysics? correspondence course in astrophysics?
  3. Eligiblity for Masters in Interior Designing from abroad?
  4. Can I study M.Sc in Astrophysics if pursue B.Sc in Physics?
  5. Is there any chances for me to get admission in German universities for MS course? I have scored 1040 marks in GRE and 7.0 in IELTS.
  6. Which are the courses after completing B.Tech Electrical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What to do after B.Tech? Which one is good between M.Tech and MBA? What to do to get a government job?
  8. How to do masters in construction management after completing bachelors degree in Architecture
  9. How to do masters in biotechnology after completing my bachelors degree in Biotechnology? Which topics to choose for master studies?
  10. Masters degree in Agricultural Economics after Bachelors Degree in Agricultural Economic a better option than doing a job after Bachelor's?
  11. Best option between MBA and M.Tech for distance mode education? Any colleges offering M.Tech in Distance Mode and is it a good option?
  12. Detailed information, course duration and eligibility study Dual Degree Bachelor's and Master's of Arts in French in Amity University?
  13. How to pursue PGDM or MBA course after scoring 50% in bachelors degree
  14. Can I study M.Sc in Astrophysics if pursuing B.Sc with Maths, Physics and Chemistry?
  15. Which are the colleges offering degree of masters of physiotherapy in Delhi?
  16. What should I choose in Masters to study in Abroad being a Bachelor of Fine Arts(Painting) student?
  17. Is it possible to do Masters in Fine Arts being MCA and worked with IT companies?
  18. How to do M.A after graduation? Can I enter after B.Com? What is better after graduation between M.A and M.Com
21st November 2015, 10:54 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Master's Degree in Astrophysics being a Bachelor's student of Arts?

You have completed B.A degree so you are not eligible M.Sc in Astrophysics.

Those candidates who have completed B.Sc in Physics/Astrophysics or its equivalent degree are eligible for M.Sc in Astrophysics.

Your age should be above 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?