23rd November 2015, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Details about masters degree by correspondence on Archaeology or History or Geology?

I want to know details about masters degree by correspondence on subjects related to archaeology or history or geology since I have done graduation in maths and post graduation in English and Hindi with certificate in fire fighting and computers and I have also done certificate in medical transcription and homeopathy with valid first aid certificate .my experience ranges from teacher to other intellectual works and I have also done diploma in industrial safety and presently i am doing graduation in criminology and post graduation in disaster management and sociology. I want to know whether I will get credit points in post graduation and I want to enroll for earth science department

p.santosh

Related Questions:
  1. Which field is better for me for Masters Degree between Forensic Science and Archaeology after completion of B.Sc in Geology? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  2. Courses of Paleontology and Archeology in India? I am a student of 12th board exam
  3. Criteria to get admission in Masters of Archaeology?
  4. Diploma courses related to Archaeology available to study for History postgraduate?
  5. Am I eligible for Archeology after completing 12th and after doing B.Tech? Which courses should I take up? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can i take admission in Ph.D. after completing Master's degree in History?
  7. Can i do Masters in Archeology after B.Sc with Zoology hons.?
  8. Can I go for MA in Archaeology?
  9. Is Archaeology Diploma course available to study for B.A.(History) final year student?
  10. Can i pursue B.Ed degree through correspondence course along with the masters?
  11. Can I pursue masters in Archaeology after BCA?
  12. List of the distance universities offering Ph.D in Archaeology for M.A. in History and Heritage Management degree holder?
  13. List of colleges offering masters in archaeology course which are under University of Pune?
  14. Can I take up any masters in Archaeology after completing of 5 years B.Arch program?
  15. Can I do B.Ed in History after 3 years Diploma?
  16. Possibility to study PhD in Archaeology for M.A.(History) postgraduate?
  17. Kuvempu University, M.A. in history and Archaeology-History of Ancient India upto 1200 AD Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Courses after graduation through Correspondence after B.Sc in Computer Science?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?