3rd December 2015, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for M.Com in central college or RC College after completing B.Com with 55%?

Dear Sir/madam, I completed B.com with 55% am I eligible for M.Com in central college Bangalore or in RC college Bangalore. Please inform me soon.

4th December 2015, 10:41 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for M.Com in central college or RC College after completing B.Com with 55%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/madam, I completed B.com with 55% am I eligible for M.Com in central college Bangalore or in RC college Bangalore. Please inform me soon.
You have completed B.Com degree with 55% marks so you are eligible for M.Com course in central college Bangalore or in RC college Bangalore.

Those candidates who have completed B.Com degree with above 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible for M.Com admission.

Your age should be above 18 years.
4th December 2015, 01:05 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for M.Com in central college or RC College after completing B.Com with 55%?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in M.Com course in RC College after completion of your B.Com course with an aggregate of 55% marks from a recognised board. Candidates who have passed B.Com/B.B.M/ BBS and BBA Degree examination from any recognised university and has secured not less than 50% (45% for SC/ST) aggregate marks in all the Commerce subjects of Business Education in all the years (examinations of the B.Com/BBM course) are eligible to get admission in M.Com course. Admission to this course will be offered as per Bangalore university norms through counselling process.
4th December 2015, 06:52 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Admission will be based on your graduation marks. Just apply for admission when it is announced. If you have got good enough marks then surely you will clear the cut off marks for admission.

Normally, in top colleges cut off is very high for admission in post graduation courses. You can expect to get admission with 55% marks because most of the candidates don't go for M.Com these days.
5th June 2018, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I done my b.com in 2014, my percentage is 45% m I eligible for m.com in r.c college or central college, I belong to sc caste..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?