4th December 2015, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Validation of Ph.D by BSP for lectureship or professorship in universities?

Phd done by BSP is valid for getting lectureship/Professorship in other Universities or not. I am looking for a quick response from your side. Please advise me for my future. Thanking you.

Related Questions:
  1. What needs to be done after completion of M.Com for Lectureship/Professorship?
  2. List of universities which offer PhD in Computer Technology to M.Tech candidate who has 7 years of Lectureship experience? Eligibility to get admission?
  3. Is MCA ME eligible for Assistant professor in an Engineering college in the department of Computer Science and Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is it possible to do part time PhD after qualifying UGC-NET for Lectureship? Whether Government universities has more value? Course duration of PhD and JRF?
  5. Is BSP recognized by UGC?
  6. What should I do for Professorship after M.Sc in Biotech?
  7. Names of the good companies in which I can get after B.Tech Electronics and Communication?
  8. List of colleges or universities to do Ph.D and research? What are the other scope of doing Ph.D except for lectureship?
  9. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  10. List of colleges or universities providing PhD in Social Work? Process of applying for PhD in various universities?
  11. Can i do Ph.D in reputed US universities?
  12. Integrated PhD has more value than PhD done after M.Sc? Duration of course and good universities for it?
  13. Am I eligible for Assistant Professor without having NET score card?
  14. Good Universities to do PhD in English?
  15. Eligibility to do Lectureship in University of Calicut for PhD holder of Rellington University, US?
  16. Universities that offer PhD without entrance test?
  17. Can I do PhD again to become a Lecturer in Psychology from same university if completed PhD in Sociology?
  18. Universities in India which offer Part time PhD in Geography?
24th February 2023, 04:55 PM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: Validation of Ph.D by BSP for lectureship or professorship in universities?

BSP stands for Birla Institute of Scientific Research and it is a recognized institute for higher education and research. A PhD degree earned from BSP is recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC) in India, which is the apex regulatory body for higher education in the country. Therefore, a PhD degree from BSP is valid for getting lectureship/professorship in other universities in India, subject to fulfilling the eligibility criteria and clearing the selection process of the respective university. However, it is recommended that you check with the specific university or institution where you are interested in applying for a teaching position to confirm their requirements and eligibility criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?