3rd July 2015, 03:04 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges or universities to do Ph.D and research? What are the other scope of doing Ph.D except for lectureship?

sir, please let me know the uni, from where we do our phd and topic of research both things matter..if matter den please do tell me which college or university is good ...and after phd except lecturership what other scope?

Related Questions:
  1. Best college, requirements and duration of PhD Economics? Scope after this course?
  2. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  3. List of colleges or universities providing PhD in Social Work? Process of applying for PhD in various universities?
  4. List of universities which offer PhD in Computer Technology to M.Tech candidate who has 7 years of Lectureship experience? Eligibility to get admission?
  5. Scope of PhD in Clinical Research? Colleges, eligibility and placement?
  6. Colleges and universities which offer PhD course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad with scholarship? List of universities for admission?
  8. Possibility to do PhD in Children Psychology for MCA and B.Ed Degree holder? List of universities which offer PhD in Children Psychology?
  9. List of the Ph.D colleges and universities for Analytical Chemistry
  10. Colleges which offer PhD in Tax/Economics in Mumbai? Scope of study PhD in Tax/Economics?
  11. List of universities which offer PhD in Management course to MBA postgraduate who has work experience?
  12. Should I have to take permission again for studying Part Time PhD in Hindi if working in a PSU? List of universities and topics for research?
  13. List of universities which offer PhD(Biotechnology) in Europe? Eligibility to get admission?
  14. In which subject should I do PhD? Which are deemed universities which provides part time PhD?
  15. Is there any universities or research centres offering PhD in Food Technology?
  16. Integrated PhD has more value than PhD done after M.Sc? Duration of course and good universities for it?
  17. How being a Junior Research Fellow could help for admission in PhD?
  18. List of the colleges and universities offering part time Ph.D in Herbal Science/Biology subjects in Mumbai and Pune?
15th July 2015, 06:26 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of colleges or universities to do Ph.D and research? What are the other scope of doing Ph.D except for lectureship?

Please mention the Stream in which you want to pursue the course of PhD.
Or at least mention the Stream in which you have completed your Masters Degree.
Different Universities are good for different streams so once you give the details a more detailed answer can be given.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?