5th December 2015, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Annual expenses to study BS in Canada?

Hello,
What is the general annual expense for studying Abroad as in Canada? I am a student of 12th standard and planning to do BS in Canada. So, can you tell me the yearly expenses?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study MBBS in Canada? Fee and living expenses?
  2. Total expenses to study MBA in University of Toronto, Canada?
  3. Australian colleges contact 99 marks scorer of TOEFL or candidate needs to contact himself? Total expenses in INR to study in Australia? -- [New]
  4. M.Tech in Robotics colleges in India and Abroad? Annual fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Total expenses to study PhD in Canada for MCA postgraduate?
  6. List of institutes with full expense which offers Mechanical related courses in Canada, Australia and UK for a Document controller?
  7. Is it possible to study with full scholarship in abroad?
  8. How can I get admission in foreign country for post graduation programme? Yearly expenses to study in Abroad?
  9. Procedure of admission and requirements to study PG in Surgery at Germany? Total expenses of PG in Surgery at Germany?
  10. Total fee expenses to study MBBS in Ukraine? Entrance exams to study with scholarship?
  11. Best course with expenses to study in Abroad for Biotechnology graduate?
  12. How can I get admission to study MBA being a T.Y.B.Com student? Total fee expenses to study MBA?
  13. Expenses including everything to study MS in USA?
  14. Courses which are best for me after 12th Non Medical so that I could study in Canada? Which course has more scope in Canada?
  15. Which Financial Institute offers full scholarship to study in Abroad after 12th?
  16. Can I get total expenses covered under Education Loan to study Engineering in Abroad?
  17. Can I get scholarship to study MS in Europe? Total expenses to study MS in Europe?
  18. Scholarship for Bangladeshi student to study in Canada?
27th December 2015, 01:23 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Annual expenses to study BS in Canada?

The annual expense of studying BS in Canada cannot be stated exactly as it depends on various factors like the institution concerned, location of the institution and stay and living standard. The fee structure varies from institute to another and the expense depends to a great extent on your location of stay. However, the expense might vary from 3-4 lakhs per annum to 8-10 lakhs per annum.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?