17th March 2015, 03:08 AM
Unregistered

Can I get total expenses covered under Education Loan to study Engineering in Abroad?

Friends,
I want to study outside India. I am studying
in 10th standard. After my 12th I will go outside India
and do Engineering course. Kindly tell me that
I get education loan of all my expenses if I want to go
outside India for study purpose?

Related Questions:
  1. Education loan to study in Abroad for a candidate who has scored 297 marks in GRE?
  2. Best University to study MBA in Abroad? Total expenses to study in Abroad?
  3. From where I can get loan to study further in Abroad?
  4. Should I opt for Abroad Education Consultants or continue studies through Education Loan?
  5. Does study abroad loan include living expenses cost in India?
  6. Total expenses to study M.Pharma in Abroad?
  7. Minimum percentile required in GRE to study MS in Abroad with Education Loan?
  8. Total expenses in doing B.E. from Private/Governmental college? Can we get loans for doing B.E. from any institution? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to study abroad after completing Bachelor of Arts when not financially strong?
  10. Eligibility to get Education Loan for study M.Pharma in Abroad?
  11. Percentage required in B.Tech to study MS in Abroad with scholarship? Total expenses of MS in Abroad?
  12. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MCA in Abroad? Procedure to apply for Education Loan?
  13. Total expenses to study M.Pharma in Abroad for B.Pharma 2nd year student?
  14. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad with mentioned percentage in overall academic?
  15. Can I get education loan to study MBA in Abroad?
  16. List of the correspondence universities offering post graduation in Physical Education? Whether this course can be covered under education loan?
  17. What is the procedure of studying MCA course from abroad after completing BCA from India?
  18. Details of education loan and scholarship to study M.Tech through GATE? College in Abroad?
19th March 2015, 09:50 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get total expenses covered under Education Loan to study Engineering in Abroad?

* The main aim of educational loan scheme is to provide financial support from the banking systems to deserving/ meritorious candidates to pursue their higher education in India or abroad.

* The expenses considered for the loan are as follows:

1. Fees payable to college/ hostel.

2. Fees payable to Examination/ library/ laboratory.

3. Fees payable to purchase of books/ equipments/ instruments/ uniforms.

4. Caution deposit/ building fund/ refundable deposit.

5. Travel expenses.

6. Any other expenses like project works, thesis etc..,

* For studies in abroad the banks will provide a ceiling maximum of Rs.15 lacs.

* Candidate should have secured a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination to pursue the graduation course in abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?