15th June 2010, 02:00 PM
anilsingh28

B.A. part II exam time table of sampurnanand sanskrit university, varanasi (UP)?

B.A. part II exam time table of sampurnanand sanskrit university, varanasi (UP)
Sir, Kindly tell me
please send me the details
Thank you

9th April 2015, 08:04 PM
Andrijana

Default Re: B.A. part II exam time table of sampurnanand sanskrit university, varanasi (UP)?

B.A. part II exam time table of sampurnanand sanskrit university, varanasi (UP) are billow :-
Here I am giving you process to get the exam schedule for the BA part 2nd conducted by the Sampurnanand Sanskrit University, Varanasi

==firstly go on the official website of Sampurnanand Sanskrit University, Varanasi
===now click on the examination section given on the home page of it
==click on the exam time table option so you will get the exam schedule for various examination
===now the exam schedule for BA is not published whenever it will be published you can get it on that page ..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?