9th December 2015, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Diploma Engineering having a year gap after 10th?

Dear Friends,
Can I do Diploma in Engineering after 10th? But I had a break after completing 10th of 1 year. So can I do Diploma now? Kindly tell me asap.

15th December 2015, 08:21 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Diploma Engineering having a year gap after 10th?

Yes, definitely you can study Diploma in Engineering course even if you have one year study gap after completion of your 10th standard. Candidates who have completed 10th standard from any recognised board are eligible to pursue Diploma in Engineering course. Some colleges offers admission to Diploma course on the basis of 12th standard board examination marks whereas some colleges conducts an entrance examination and offers admissions in Diploma course to merit candidates of the entrance examination.
16th December 2015, 12:25 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Friends,
Can I do Diploma in Engineering after 10th? But I had a break after completing 10th of 1 year. So can I do Diploma now? Kindly tell me asap.
After completion of 10th standard, yo can do diploma course.

Those candidates who have passed matriculation/10th with Mathematics, Physical Science & English from Central or State Board recognized by Govt are eligible for diploma entrance exam.

Your age should above 16 years.
16th December 2015, 12:46 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Yes you can do the course of Diploma in Engineering after a gap of 1 year after Class 10.
You need to appear for the Entrance Examination for the course of Diploma in Engineering in your state.
Once you are able to crack the Entrance Examination you will be eligible for the course of Diploma in Engineering.
So your 1 year gap is not a problem for you if you can crack the Entrance Examination.
20th December 2015, 03:50 PM
monikasiri

Yes you can do diploma engineering having a gap of an year after Tenth Standard.To join into Diploma you should pass all the subjects in Tenth and write an entrance exams like POLYCET,CEEP etc.These entrance exams are conducted by the State Board of Technical Education of respective State.

The syllabus of entrance exams consists of Mathematics,Physics and Chemistry of Sixth to Tenth Standard.By qualifying in the entrance exam,you should attend the counselling and list the colleges you prefer and also the course you are interested.Based on the rank you get in the entrance exam,seat will be allotted.

Category,CAP,NCC cadet,Sports and other extra curricular activities add mode scope to get into a better college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?