13th December 2015, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to do part time Ph.D. in Management in abroad?

I would like to study phd in Management field. But i want to study this course in abroad only. So tell me what is the procedure for doing so?

Please send your answer my e mail id
my e mail id is [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to do part time Ph.D. in Management in abroad? -- [New]
  2. Does BHU Varanasi conduct part time phd is management? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Admission procedure after qualifying entrance exam in Osmania University for PhD(Management)? Fee expenses for full/part time PhD course? Whether Government offer fee reimbursement?
  4. What is the procedure to do Ph.D part time?
  5. List universities offering PhD in Management in Abroad?
  6. What is the procedure for doing Ph.D in Management part time while working in a public sector?
  7. Should I have to pursue M.Phil to study PhD in Management in Abroad if completed MBA? List of reputed universities which offer PhD in Management in Abroad?
  8. What procedure I need to follow to do part time Ph.D in Management and Economic Honor from Dehradun?
  9. What is the the procedure follwoed for doing part time PHD enquiry from BHU?
  10. What is the procedure to do Ph.D after passing the JRF exam?
  11. Procedure to do Ph.D as part time?
  12. What is the procedure followed for doing part time Ph.D in Chennai?
  13. What is the procedure followed for joining Ph.D Management course?
  14. Universities which offer PhD in Law in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  15. Can I pursue my further studies from abroad after completion of matriculation with 68% marks? What's the procedure for the same? Can I get part time job in abroad during my studies?
  16. Detailed procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Pharmacy candidate?
  17. Possibility to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA candidate?
  18. Universities offering part time Ph.D in Management programme at Visakhapatnam?
14th December 2015, 05:10 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to do part time Ph.D. in Management in abroad?

You need to appear for the GMAT and TOEFL Examinations and once you have good score in both these Examinations you will need to apply for the course of PhD in Management following which you must clear an Interview that will be conducted by the University where you have applied for the course of PhD.
Once you are able to clear all these hurdles you will be eligible for admission to the course of PhD in Management.
You will need good in depth Domain Knowledge to be able to clear the Interview that will be conducted.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?