19th December 2015, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Is failed years counted as education gap while taking an education loan?

After 12th, i failed for 3 continuous years in B.Sc. degree. But then i have completed BE without fail and got 74%. Now i want to take education loan for further studies. So i want to know if bank count failed years as a education gap?

28th December 2015, 09:04 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is failed years counted as education gap while taking an education loan?

Yes, failed years will be accounted as academic gap. This is true not only for education loan from bank but for any organization where your academic profile matters. The years in which you failed and repeated are quite many in your case, so you should have strong response as the reason behind them. This is because in interview, questions on the basis of academic gap can be asked to you and if you do not answer them properly, it can lead to your rejection.
25th November 2020, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is failed years counted as education gap while taking an education loan?

I appeared for B.Com in 2000, but able to clear it. Even, i was having ATKT in SYB.Com.
Now, i seriously want to complete my graduation.
Kindly guide as its almost 20 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?