23rd December 2015, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

What is the age limit to apply for aided high school teacher post in Karnataka?

What is the age limit to apply for aided high school teacher post in Karnataka? Can someone please guide me with the complete information on the same? I just wanted to understand the complete eligibility criteria to apply for the post soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the age limit of Karnataka state government high school teacher?
  2. Eligibility and age limit for the post of Music Teacher in Government School Jobs?
  3. Can I apply for physical education teacher in Delhi government school with 17 years experience in Government aided school?
  4. Is MBA graduates eligible to teach Accounts in High school?
  5. What is the age limit for D.Ed primary school teacher to apply in ZP School?
  6. When will be the exam conducted for the post of High School Assistant teacher in Jharkhand?
  7. Maximum age limit to apply for the position of Teacher in Government School after completion of B.Ed course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I apply for post graduate teacher post in Delhi Government School after passing B.A with 44%?
  9. Can I get any benefit in WB school service exam if I am a government aided primary teacher?
  10. Maximum age limit to apply for the post of Teacher in government school?
  11. Can i apply for B.Ed if I am commerce student and also a teacher in aided school for last 20 years?
  12. Can B.Ed. students apply for Primary Teacher posts in Government School of Delhi?
  13. Age limit to apply for Teacher post in Kerala Government School?
  14. Maximum age limit for preprimary teacher in Delhi private schools?
  15. Age limit to apply for Teacher job in government school?
  16. Maximum age limit for assistant teacher in DSSSB? Can I apply for the post after doing B.Ed in Economics?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria and age limit required for PGT or TGT in a government school?
  18. Age Limit for government teaching jobs after JBT?
23rd December 2015, 04:39 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the age limit to apply for aided high school teacher post in Karnataka?

Age limit to apply for aided high school teacher post in Karnataka :

Age of candidate must be from 21 to 35 years in order to apply for Teacher Eligibility Test.
After passing the TET exam candidate is eligible for high school teacher post in Karnataka.
Relaxation in age is also there as per government norms.
24th February 2019, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the age limit to apply for aided high school teacher post in Karnataka?

If any one entered in government service and received one month salary after reappointing in service there will be age bar
30th January 2021, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Age limits to aided high teachers?
9th October 2021, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

What is age limit of aided high school teacher in tumkur
20th May 2022, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Good morning iam now 42 years old can get the job aided school what is age limit of aided school
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?